My First attempt at CSS :D

Discussion in 'Third Party Packages' started by wazza, Feb 3, 2013.

1. wazza

wazza Member

2. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

Looks good. I'm still trying to get the hang of these templates. I think the default template may be a bit easier to edit.
  3. wazza

wazza Member

Yea thats the default template i am editing. I did start out with segin but its a bit beyond me at the moment. Ill have another crack one day:D
  4. popey87

popey87 Member

Looking good wazza, you shouldnt give up on segin template that easily once you get the hang of it that template it is really fun to edit, BTW your package looks great.
  5. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Looks nice, though your selects on left Navigation () confused me a lot. What about transparent logo?
  6. wazza

wazza Member

:D design not my strong point....Just playing with it....Ill make a deposit today for the template design:D
  7. popey87

popey87 Member

Here you go wazza transparent logo for you sorry couldnt use your original text didnt know the name of it, hope you like it.

[​IMG]

I don't expect you to use it lol just thought I'd try help out :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  8. wazza

wazza Member

thanks popey:D I think i might leave the design to the subrion guys though
  9. popey87

popey87 Member

Lol fair enough too, are you geting them to design a whole new template for your package or just a logo?
  10. wazza

wazza Member

The whole template. Ill probably have them make a few as time goes on....

Regards,
    Quentin
  11. popey87

popey87 Member

Good on ya mate, cant wait to see it.
  12. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Yep we are ready to start working on the cooking template. I'm sure you all understand we are interested in making nice templates to have more professional looking websites + show the whole power of our cms and packages. So you can be sure Gleb will make his best to get back to you with the most professional subrion template ever :)
  13. wazza

wazza Member

Great to hear Vasily:D Deposit Made:D

Regards,
    Quentin
  14. wazza

wazza Member

Me too! :D Im sure they will come up with something great...