My short report about SEO Stuff

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by iggi88, Mar 6, 2013.

1. iggi88

iggi88 New Member

I've noticed that more than 50% of my visitors are coming from Google search results,

my page is relatively new (january 2013) and I didn't done much to provide better SEO or invested money in commercials.

I'm using Subrion Article script, can only say script is doing well his job, almost all published articles are visible on google search results.

Can only advice - just provide more interesting content on your page and you will be well visible by google.

...updating your content daily will make your page more interesting for searchengines.

Regards
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi iggi,

Thanks for your report. Just checked your website in google and it looks it already has pretty many indexed pages:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=site:grabbleup.com

Nice results for a new website that's still under active development.

Good luck!
  3. iggi88

iggi88 New Member

Hi,

Thank you too Vasily for Great - Script / Template and also thanks for quick replies and solutions according to my requests.
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

As you know - it's our pleasure to work with you. Unfortuntely sometimes it takes really longer to reply quickly as our resources are quite limited and the guys are always overloaded with the work

Anyhow, we do try to reply ASAP.
  5. iggi88

iggi88 New Member

OK, I'm far away from SEO Topic but it needs to be said,

It's my pleasure to be a part of your community, I see each day how hard you work and I see many of new

extensions and templates.

Your scripts are with each new day stronger , so Will replace all my WP and other CMS scripts

with Subrion.

Also looking for freelancers on web socks – most of them want to exploit you.

You have every time great solutions to requests, many of them you gave me for free,

so that should be recognized and rewarded, wanna Thank you with my small donation on this

page: Subrion-Open-Source-CMS

regards