Need help with currency sign and listing title

Discussion in 'Auto Classifieds Script' started by trtint, Aug 14, 2016.

1. trtint

trtint New Member

Im just new in this script and its taking quiet long time to learn and need extra help to find out it;

Title: How can add title to the lists so members can write own title?
    Currency sign: I tried some instruction from other treads in the forum but didnt help. I did try to add turkish lira sign in Finacial - General with <span class="fa fa-try"></span> . It worked only on Tools -showd items box. There l can see turkish lira sign with small showed car piture but not under the item title where the price is showing. Its only showing price not any currency sign.
    Price: the prices has to be like that 20000 ₺ (sign has to be and of the price)

City: How can l add cities to listings so member can choise in which city item is,. How its possible to serach by cities?
  2. trtint

trtint New Member

As l see currency sign is not showing at template Cars 1.1.2 which l use on my website but there is no problem to show turkish lira currency sign on the other templates. Is that a bug in Cars 1.1.2 template version?
  3. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @trtint ,
    You can add title by adding new field for Autos in the Subrion Admin Panel -> Autos -> Listings fields -> Add New field.
    After that you'll need to modify .tpl files of the needed blocks / pages and add title there.
    For example, in order to add title to the Featured Cars block you'll need to add the code:
    Code (Text):
    {$item.title}
    to the needed place in the ../templates/cars/packages/autos/block.featured-cars.tpl file.
    In order to change the currency sign from $ to in the Autos package you need to:
    1) change the value of the 'Currency' config from 'USD' to 'TRY' in the Subrion Admin Panel -> System -> Financial
    2) replace the code below in the ../packages/autos/includes/classes/ia.front.auto.php file:
    PHP:
    protected $_currenciesMap = array(
        'USD' => '$',
        'EUR' => '€'
    );
    with this code:
    PHP:
    protected $_currenciesMap = array(
        'USD' => '$',
        'EUR' => '€',
        'TRY' => '₺'
    );
    In order to place the currency sign after the price you need to open the ../packages/autos/includes/classes/ia.front.auto.php file and replace the line of code:
    PHP:
    $item['price_formatted'] = $currencyPrefix . number_format($item['price']) . $currencySuffix;
    with this line of code:
    PHP:
    $item['price_formatted'] = number_format($item['price']) . $currencyPrefix;
    You can add city by adding new field for Autos in the Subrion Admin Panel -> Autos -> Listings fields -> Add New field.
    NOTE. If you want to have cities of 1 level then you can add new field for Autos with field type = dropdown list and if you want to have cities of 2 and more levels then you'll need to add new field with field type = tree.
    In order to search by cities (via Refine Search block) you'll just need to enable the 'Searchable' config for this field on Add / Edit field page (Subrion Admin Panel -> Autos -> Listings fields).

Thanks for your interest in our software products!
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  4. trtint

trtint New Member

uppil.jpg missing price.jpg missingpricefront.jpg

Thank you for your reponds Andrew. I tried to fix currency issue with your instruction. I cant see the currency symbol any more on the index page on the listings and listing detail. But l can see in the tools box but left side of the price (it should be on the right side according to your instruction). So something is wrong? Please see the attached pictures.

For my other questions l will try when l come home.

I have one other question, how remove page up pil (icone).? There are 2pcs "page up" one is on the right side (black) footer side and this one is on the second footer area left. I inactivate all the links and blocks then it moved to the right side as you see in the picture. Need help for to remove it.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  5. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @trtint ,
    Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system and me or my colleagues will help you asap.

There is no backToTop button in the section like on your screenshot. Anyway, in order to remove it you need to open the ../templates/cars/css/user-style.css file and add the CSS code below:
    Code (CSS):
    .back-to-top {
        display: none;
    }
    Thanks!
  6. trtint

trtint New Member

I made reistall all script and template then bactoTOP pil is gone.
    I submitted ticket for missing currency sign and other issue tags in blog and items detail did work either. Waiting the resolve the issue.
  7. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

The Cars template, which you use has this bug, so I've created a ticket in our system. Isssue will be fixed in the next release. You may track the progress here

Thanks.
    Andrew_G. likes this.
  8. trtint

trtint New Member

hi, did you find any solution for this bug? Thanx.
  9. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Vasily_B. likes this.