New Install, 2 question

Discussion in 'Yellow Pages Script / Local Directory Script' started by maildawg, Apr 15, 2016.

1. maildawg

maildawg New Member

1. my venue search box doesn't auto complete when you type like my other esyndicat site
    does, is this a bug ?

2. how can I delete this box
    upload_2016-4-15_0-49-44.png

thank you
  2. maildawg

maildawg New Member

keyword search = error lol

upload_2016-4-15_8-41-47.png
  3. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @maildawg ,
    By default we don't have this functionality in the Subrion's Yellow Pages package. But it can be implemented as Custom Modification. Price would be $50. Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system -> Custom Modifications dept. if you're interested in this.
    In order to remove the 'search by location' text input you need to:
    1) open the ../packages/yellowpages/templates/common/block.venues-search.tpl - if you're using NOT CityGuide template
    OR
    open the ../templates/cityguide/packages/yellowpages/block.venues-search.tpl - if you're using CityGuide template
    2) find and remove the code below:
    HTML:
    <div class="col-md-5">
        <label for="search_loc">{lang key='in'}:</label>
        <input class="form-control" type="text" name="loc" id="search_loc" autocomplete="off" value="{$ypSearchInfo.location}" data-location="{$ypSearchInfo.location}">
    </div>
    - if you're using NOT CityGuide template.
    OR find and remove the code below:
    HTML:
    <div class="col-md-5">
        <div class="b-search__location">
            <input class="form-control input-lg" type="text" name="loc" id="search_loc" autocomplete="off" value="{$ypSearchInfo.location}" data-location="{$ypSearchInfo.location}">
            {if $core.config.yp_obtain_location}
                <a href="#locationChangeModal" data-toggle="modal"{if !isset($smarty.cookies.location_set)} title="{lang key='location_set_to'} {location get='title'}" data-tooltip="true"{/if}><span class="fa fa-compass"></span></a>
            {/if}
        </div>
    </div>
    - if you're using CityGuide template.

Please describe this issue in more details due to I don't clearly understand you at this moment.

Thanks for choosing our software products!
  4. maildawg

maildawg New Member

how can I make the location field NOT required ? I like to use for catalog page

upload_2016-4-21_14-36-3.png
  5. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

6. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hi @maildawg ,

In order to make the 'Address' field not required you need to turn off the 'Required field' in the Subrion Admin Panel -> Yellow Pages -> Venue Fields > check (tick) and edit the Address field.

If you mean Location field then there is no way to make it not required by default. It can be implemented only as Custom Modification for $30. If you're interested in this type of service, please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system -> Custom Modifications dept. and me or my colleagues will help you asap.

Thanks!
  7. maildawg

maildawg New Member

correct location field not required.

I will submit a ticket.
    thank you

8. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello Steve,

I've answered you in your ticket. Please check your email.
  9. rina

rina New Member

Powertrac 439 Plus Price Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Amazefit GTS 2 Mini Quiz for December 21st, 2020 is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Amazfit GTS 2 Mini.