News Plugin - Index.tpl fix => Responsive Image

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by SmaRTeY, Jan 8, 2017.

1. SmaRTeY

SmaRTeY New Member

Hi there,

newby here and working on Subrion as a new OS project for my own pleasure mostly :)
    I like the CMS and it also has some great potential still....hopefully I can help you guys achieving the #1 in OS CMS. Ohwell, that was me just thinking out loud ;)

Here's a simple fix for the latest News Plugin used on latest Subrion version (4.1).
    In index.tpl change this code:
    Code (Text):
            {if $entry.image}
                <div class="ia-item-image">{printImage imgfile=$entry.image fullimage=true title=$entry.title}</div>
            {/if}
    .... in the following to make the image in News articles responsive:
    Code (Text):
            {if $entry.image}
                <div class="ia-item-image">{printImage imgfile=$entry.image fullimage=true title=$entry.title class="img-responsive"}</div>
            {/if}
    Best regards,
    Eric
    Andrew_G., Gleb_S. and olairmarcos like this.
  2. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hey @SmaRTeY !

Thanks for the fix!
    If you want to take part in development, you can fork News plugin from here https://github.com/intelliants/subrion-plugin-news/issues and make a PR request.

Also, please don't hesitate to post anything in these forums. We are always glad to help if you have any questions regarding Subrion CMS.

Thanks and have a nice day!
  3. SmaRTeY

SmaRTeY New Member

Thnx Gleb_S,

not that handy using Github to be honest but as far as development goes, I will post any 'fixes' or snippets that might be useful for others. I might look into Github one day but for now most of the time goes directly into development itself and testing stuff.

Questions, yes, is there a "small" one page doc which explains the whole technical setup of the project and maybe any specifics to take into account during development?
    Ofcourse I can surf and read all written stuff but I Always look for shortcuts saving me time ;) Once working on a specific part I dive deeper and then it is handy to know the global technical setup or any specifics to take into account.

Regards,
    Eric

4. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

5. SmaRTeY

SmaRTeY New Member

Well, no longer a github virgin ;)
    I've seen the wiki and will dive in.....

Thanks!