No blog entries after 3.3.3 upgrade

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by Out-To_Pasture, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Out-To_Pasture

Out-To_Pasture New Member

I am new with Subrion and have created a web site. I installed Subrion 3.3.1 using Softaculous on a VPS server hosted by InMotion Hosting. I updated to Subrion 3.3.2. I created a new user and placed the user in the Administrators group. Using this "administrator", I created several blog posts. Everything was working fine until I upgraded to Subrion 3.3.3. After I upgraded, the Blog page states: "Administrator has not posted any blogposts yet." The first 5 blogs are listed in the "New blog posts" section but if you click on one you receive a 404 error.

Further investigation reveals that all of the blog entries (9) are present in the database (SELECT * FROM `su_blog_entries`).

I did a backup before the upgrade.

What now?
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

I suppose you only missed one step mandatory in this update. Please check Admin Dashboard / Extensions / Plugins. You need to update your Personal Blog plugin, otherwise it wont' work.
    Let us know the results, please.

Thanks!
  3. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello Out-To_Pasture,

We fixed this bug and now everything should work properly.
    If you still have some issues, then please, create a ticket in our helpdesk with your FTP details and we will help

Thank you
  4. msslem

msslem New Member

Thank you very much this fixed my issue.
  5. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Yes, we made a lot of improvements in the blog plugin and it requires update in admin panel.