Not working with

Discussion in 'Yellow Pages Script / Local Directory Script' started by paardenliefhebber, Jan 7, 2016.

1. paardenliefhebber

paardenliefhebber New Member

This script is not working with version 4.0.2.
    And the problem is that the webdirectory script is not working with 3.3.5.
    Does anyone have a sollution for this problem ?
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @paardenliefhebber ,

I've already answered you in your ticket in our HelpDesk system. Anyway here is my reply to you:

On this moment we haven't updated the YP package for 4.x version of the Subrion CMS. It's compatible with 3.3.x version only. But we'll update the YP package for 4.x version on the next week.
    If you don't want to wait for update of the YP package and you want to use it now together with the Web Directory package then you can install the Subrion CMS of 3.3.5 version and use both packages there (you'll need to use the Web Directory package of 3.3 version).

Please ask in case you have any questions.
  3. paardenliefhebber

Where do I download the 3.3 package of web directory , the 4.0 I cab download but i do not see the 3.3 version.
  4. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

@paardenliefhebber ,

Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system and I'll send you the Web Directory package file of 3.3 version.

Don't forget to include your username on subrion.org and link to this thread.

Thanks!
  5. paardenliefhebber

Is the update already available we are now more than 2 weeks past the posting that is will be updated in the next week ....
  6. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hi @paardenliefhebber ,

I'm sorry for such a long delay with the YP package release for 4.x versions of the Subrion CMS. Our team was mainly focused on the new versions of the Autos package (4.0.1 - http://www.subrion.org/forums/threads/auto-classifieds-software-4-0-1.2285/ ) and Subrion CMS (4.0.3 - http://www.subrion.org/download/ ) releases .

This week our team is focused on YP package release. So you can be sure that you'll get YP package this week.

I'll keep you informed.

Hope for your patience and thanks for your interest in our software products!
  7. paardenliefhebber

8. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @paardenliefhebber ,

As you know, today we've released 4.0.4 version of the Subrion CMS. We've found some critical things and fixed them in 4.0.4, that's why we haven't released the YP package for 4.0 version yet.

I do apologize for this, we'll do our best to release the YP package for 4.0 version this week.

Thanks for choosing our software products!
  9. paardenliefhebber

@Andrew_G. I was thinking on placing an order for some custom modifications but because of the above I have doubts placing the order with your company .( a multisite multi content mod and a general selling platform )
  10. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @paardenliefhebber ,

I'm sorry for delay with YP package release for 4.0 versions of the Subrion CMS. It takes some time to create the software that is really worth of usage, I guess, you understand.
    As you can see here: http://dev.subrion.org/versions/111 we've fixed a lot of bugs and added many features since 3.3.0 version of YP package.

If you want us to make Custom Modifications for you please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system -> Custom Mods dept.
  11. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

The version has been released for Subrion 4.0.5. You can start using it if you wish.

Thanks