Package Autos

Discussion in 'Auto Classifieds Script' started by olairmarcos, Mar 4, 2015.

1. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Package Autos
    User registered, the ad owner. Can not delete the announcement through the website frontpage. Error 403.
    Thanks.

Subrion 2.3.7
    Package autos 3.2.1
    Template Start
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi @olairmarcos

I suppose you made a typo in core version. The version should be 3.2.7, right?
    I tried the deletion using both ways - autos_delete.png - all of them worked fine.

Could you please clarify if you try to delete an auto on View page or somehow else?

Thanks!
  3. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hi. Vasily_B.
    Yes, I typed wrong version, 3.2.7 is correct.
    I turned off all the packages installed on the site and deactivated all plugins. The 403 error continues, it is not possible to delete the item from the front car listing site by the owner of the ad.
    The administrator can delete the administration, I noticed that after the deleted item remains the number of items in Cars For Sale By Make option. We delete all items and is not reset the value in Models items.

Try to delete just as mentioned above.

The other packages works normal.

Admin can not edit or delete the announcement of the site through the frontpage. Only the administration panel. Is this correct?
    Thanks for help.
  4. Vasily_B.

Yes, announcements can be only managed via admin dashboard.

One possible problem with autos. Can you try to reinstall? Please get rid of this option in autos/install.xml file:
    Code (Text):
    <permission type="group" type_id="4" action="add" access="0">autos_view</permission>
    And try to install again. Let us know the results please.
  5. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello
    Again reinstalled Subrion 3.2.7 on another server from another company.
    Installing Subrion is made in a subdirectory.

Reinstalled the package Autos with Root option and also in the install subdirectory option.

The problem continues, the Registered User or Dealer can not delete the ad through the frontpage on the site. Appears Error 403 (Action is forbidden.).

Another small bug: When Listings auto approval is ON the system does not add +1 in the block (Cars for Sale by Make) and block (Models)

Thanks for help.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  6. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello Vasily_B
    Installed Real State package to test (package option install ROOT) and to my surprise the Real State package has the same problem. You can not edit and you can not delete the announcement by the owner through the frontpage ad on the site. Error 403 appears (Action is forbidden.).
    Thanks.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  7. Vasily_B.

Greetings,

We've made several tests of the described functionality and the new version does not have this issue. Please use 3.3 release if you start from scratch.

Thanks!
  8. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Subrion 3.3.0
    Package Autos 3.3.0

Package Autos
    - When (auto Listings approval = OFF). It works right
    - When (auto Listings approval = ON). Do not add number of items in by Make and Model.View images below.

Listing by Make = 0

2015-03-11_110237.jpg

Listing Model = 0
    2015-03-11_110346.jpg

Existing list in Models = 100

2015-03-11_110838.jpg

Thanks for help.
  9. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello,

Subrion 3.3.0
    Package Autos 3.3.0

Another problem
    The owner of the ad can not delete your listing on frontpage. (error 403)

1 - Click to delete listing

2015-03-11_113315.jpg

2 - Click OK to confirming listing delete.

2015-03-11_113611.jpg

3 - Message error 403, listing no delete.
    2015-03-11_113833.jpg

Thanks for Help.
  10. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Thanks for the very detailed description. Ok, I tried the demo version, http://demos.subrion.com/autos/

logged in as admin:admin

Went to My Cars and opened View Item page of one of my owned cars. Clicked Delete - it got deleted. I used IE11, Chrome, and Firefox. Sorry, I cannot reproduce the delete issue. Could you please check that in our demo version? Thanks!

Listings recount will be fixed. http://dev.subrion.org/issues/2089
  11. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hi, Vasily_B.
    I created a new User (User) in the demo site (http://demos.subrion.com/autos/) by site administration. Realized login to the frontpage with the new user (User) and signed up a new announcement (ACURA CL, 2010) at the site frontpage. Then I tried to delete the announcement (ACURA CL, 2010) at the site frontpage using the button (remove listing) and appeared to error page 403. The owner (user) can not delete the announcement through the frontpage of the site demo too. Please, view site demo. login frontpage login: user / pass: user123

2015-03-11_131849.jpg
    Thanks.
  12. Vasily_B.

Thanks. Checking it. It seems I understand what could be an issue. A member of non dealer/admin groups cannot delete a listing. Checking this now. Thanks for your report, and for the patience :oops: