Packages Skeleton files?

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by wazza, Sep 18, 2012.

1. wazza

wazza Member

Hello,
    I have some ideas for packages and wondering if we can release our own packages?

How do packages work? Same as plugins?

Is there a skeleton file?

Regards,
    Quentin
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Re: Packages Skelton files?

Hi Quentin,

Great news! Yes, you may release your own packages, the only requirement is to make them different so they don't conflict with our packages.

Basically yes, they are pretty similar to plugins. I will ask the guys to prepare a skeleton file for the packages.
  3. wazza

wazza Member

Re: Packages Skelton files?

Thats Great! Ill await your reply.:D

Thankyou,
    Quentin
  4. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi Vasily,

Do you have any ETA for the docs section and skeleton file? I'm going to create a package based on subrion framework and this information would help me a lot. I will ask questions anyway when I have them. Thanks!
  5. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Sorry, no ETA :( We will try to update our subrion cms wiki with the new articles, but this will be done occasionally as now we are focused on the packages development.

Please ask if you have any questions.
  6. wazza

wazza Member

Hi Vasily,
    Any update on the skeleton file?
  7. Vasily_B.

Yes, we are working on it locally. I think we can show the results next week. Sorry we were busy with the releases of our content management system core and packages.

Thanks for your patience!
  8. wazza

wazza Member

Hi any update on this yet?
  9. wazza

wazza Member

hmmm seems i have two accounts on the forum. Ill have to delete one:D
  10. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Let me know which one should be delete :) Or you can do that yourself. Simply login in your account area and then click My Account. On bottom you can find the functionality to delete your account:
    That allows you delete your own account from both account area and user forums!
  11. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Yes, you can find some useful information here:
    PackageStructure - Subrion CMS

We will update this page frequently and add detailed description for all possible tags asap!