pay.php and pay.tpl

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by wazza, Aug 27, 2014.

1. wazza

wazza Member

Hi guys.... it have copied pay.php and pay.tpl from the core files into my package but it seems they wont work as i expected them to.....

I put pay.php in the /package_name/pay.php
    and pay.tpl in /package_name/templates/common/pay.tpl

I expected these to override the core files but that doesn`t seem to be the case.

Please advise
  2. wazza

wazza Member

Nevermind guys i know i can do it if i create a templat for the package.
    Ill do that later on down the track
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Quentin, there is no reason to have own payment processing controllers for each package. Instead you should use the same route, like the whole system does. It should accept common params like item, item id, member id, etc. and process payment using core functionality. Once done, you can create a specific method in your item related class that would specifically process actions on successful payment.

Hold on with this functionality, as it's going to be refactored a bit in one of the upcoming versions.
  4. wazza

wazza Member

Hi Vasily,
    I am using the built in processing controllers. Just didnt need all the info that is displayed on the default pay template.
    Ill hold off on this part a lillte but have a somewhat functional order processing system. This is bascially for a project i am working on (outside the package) so just looking at options.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014