PDF File Format Question

Discussion in 'Article Script / Article Directory Script' started by oly51, Dec 17, 2008.

1. oly51

oly51 New Member

I have a lot of technical articles that are in PDF format. Will the article module allow PDF uploads? If so are they viewable as an attachment or can they be embedded and viewable in the article body?

Thanks.
  2. dstemper

dstemper Member

Actually, I can answer this, the new version of Subrion's publishing package is going to have this as well print article and email article. It is due to release soon. I am not affiliated with intelliants in anyway I am just a customer.
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

We have a plugin for next version that allows to download article to your PC as PDF file. By default script cannot import text from PDF itself, but you can write short annotation for article and attach PDF to that article, so your members can download it.
  4. princeadmin

princeadmin New Member

Please Vasily_B, Is there No plugin that can aid upload of doc or pdf files and downloadable by users for subrion 4.15 and if there is any what is the name of the plugin.....
  5. princeadmin

princeadmin New Member

Please, I need a plugin for doc,pdf uploader with download enable for users admission form builder, result checker, exam engine and teachers info page for a school site in subrion cms v4.15 or is there any third party plugin i can use in subrion to solve such issues. Help me please