Photo Album

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by Vasily_B., Oct 2, 2008.

1. zinamon

zinamon New Member

hi
    were can i set this option ?
  2. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello @zinamon,

In Admin Panel > Extensions click the tool icon next to "Albums".
    Enable "Display Member's albums in Gallery" option.
    Insert the username of account into "Member Username" who's albums you want to display in the gallery.
    If you want to display only photos without dividing them into albums enable "Display all photos in Gallery (hide albums)" option.
    Save the changes.
  3. adamlizy

adamlizy New Member

Hi, I am installing Albums for Subrion 3.1.5 but nothing seems to reflect on member profiles to allow adding albums. Infact the links for albums, gallery, when I creat link shows not found. what can be done to solve..
  4. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello @adamlizy
    Yes, there is no buttons that allow to add albums from the profile page but it can be done on the "My Albums" page. You can find the link in the "Member Menu" block.
    I have checked all the links and functionality of our default plugin and everything seems to work fine.
    Could you please create a ticket at our helpdesk with the problem description. If it's possible, please attach a link to your site and FTP or cPanel access details.
    We will investigate the problem for you.
  5. izadyazri

izadyazri New Member

hi..is it possible if the photo-album show all admin members album without entering any specific user ID. The reason is to enable all admin role to showcase their album that they agree to be share to the public.