Please Guide me to Start New Coupon Website

Discussion in 'Coupons & Deals Script' started by vaibhavt, Feb 28, 2017.

1. vaibhavt

vaibhavt New Member

Hello All,

i want to start a new niche coupon website. Searching from last few days and got many information about coupon site.i am newbie in this website field however, i have some technical knowledge in Computer.

I am going to buy Domain and WordPress Hosting Plan for website.
    Buying Coupon theme like Clipper or Coupon XL.
    I am going to use Chipmail's free email marketing tool.
    Yoast Free SEO Tool.

Still few questions in my mind which i want to share with you experts :

Is this enough to buy Coupon theme and manually update coupons and deals or should i go with any automated Coupon Script ? My budget is very tight in starting and don't want to buy any coupon feed plan.

I tried to register with affiliate sites like Payoom, CJ etc and they are asking for website address to review and accept. Should i create website and copy & paste coupons and deals from other websites to get some traffic first and then apply for affiliate program ?is this ok to copy coupon codes from other website ?

Also, please Suggest some free WP plugins which can be use for coupon website.

Thank You

Vaibhav T
  2. js.mobil123

js.mobil123 New Member

Hi Vaibhav,
    this is actually not a Wordpress related forum. Subrion is a different Content Management System, and has nothing to do with Wp. But I can tell you from my experience with Subrion, it has got very good potential and it is much lighter and easier to use for non-technicals like you.
    Why don't you buy the Coupon Package here https://subrion.org/package/coupons.html. You will be able to setup everything on your own. And you will get 6 months of great support. You can see a demo of the package here https://demos.subrion.org/?demo=coupons . On the left side at the bottom of the menu you will find the Coupon section. (you may have to scroll screen)
    You will have to put in coupon codes on your own and get you ow affiliate ID from each vendor or program. Inside Subrion you can fill out the 'Affiliate Link' field on the Coupon Form which would normally include that ID.
    Regards,
    Jessica