Private pages for specific user groups or users.

Discussion in 'Subrion Open Source CMS Core' started by olairmarcos, Jan 23, 2017.

1. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Private pages for specific user groups or users.
    Possibility to allow access to pages for a specific group of users or specific users.
    It is also possible to determine private access to blocks in the site.
    This feature could be extended to have private access to pages, menu on the site.
    2017-01-23_105021.jpg

What do you think of the idea?
    Thanks for listening.
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Thanks for the request. You can configure specific pages to special users & groups in the system. Please check Permissions section, or user specific settings. You can configure access to certain pages there.
    We have access to blocks as well, so we hope to implement this in 4.1.1 as we release 4.1.0 soon.

Thanks for request.
  3. mood

mood New Member

Hi! Every time I create a new page, it automatically makes it viewable for every usergroup. I then have to go in manually and turn off permissions for all usergroups. It's a long task as I have a lot of pages per clients.

Is there a way (or add this feature if not) when we create a page to add an option to choose the specific person(s) or usergroups in that create a page window? I think to have it default to "on" is dangerous to automatically expose client project only related material to the entire website.

Thanks in advance! :)
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager