Problem with FAQ-Plugin

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by blogsash, Nov 14, 2014.

1. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hello community,

I go so slowly through the plugins of Subrion and interesting plugins I want to install. Now I have discovered the FAQs plugin and have already created several FAQs. The problem is that you can not edit the FAQs.

When I click on "edit" in the backend under FAQ, this error message comes: Requested URL not found.

How can it be? I use FAQ version 3.1.1. For any help I would be grateful. Regards Alex ...
  2. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

Which core version are you using blogsash? If its v 3.2 the plugin needs updating before it will work. I know they are working on this, don't know when the plugins will all be updated. Hopefully soon. We are stuck for Albums, Paypal, Shopping cart, Events, Banners, Slider, FAQ and a few more... hopefully soon.

Eleanna
  3. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Yes, I am using v 3.2 and I know, too, that the developers are working on the plugins. But since I'm going to have to be patient. This is not a problem. Then I let the FAQ plugin for the first time be.
  4. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @blogsash ,

We have already released the following plugins for 3.2.0 version of the Subrion CMS: Comments, Personal Blog, News, Contact Us, ReCaptcha, Qaptcha, Xenforo, Custom 404 page, Vanilla Single Sign-On, Admin Wall, Announcements, Capinno, Guestbook, Testimonials.
    Now we are working on the release of the remaining plug-ins for the 3.2.0 version.
    Thanks!
  5. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

6. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hello Guys,

Thank you for the good work and the fast update of the plugins. The FAQ plugin, there are now no more problems. Everything works and I am very satisfied. Other plugins I look at also.

Thanks and nice greetings, Alex L!
  7. Vasily_B.

Thanks for the feedback. Yep, we are working on the rest plugins. Hope to release another dozen this week.

Cheers
  8. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hi,
    ok, that's good to know and some plugins I wanted to install. For example, the plugin "albums" or "Newsletter" and other plugins I perhaps could use. So I am looking forward to the next plugin updates!
  9. Vasily_B.

10. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Thanks for the hint. I have just updated the plugin. Could you say how can I create an album me.

When I go on the album, I see no albums and I see item anywhere, with which you can create albums. Or do I have to look in the back somewhere else? Thank you in advance!

[​IMG]
  11. Vasily_B.

Hi,

It's for front end only. Please check account menu on frontend. You can see my albums link there, and once you get there you can create albums, upload images for them, move them to the other albums, make major picture, etc.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers
  12. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hi,

thanks for the explanation. Now I can create My Albums and Album created appears in the front end in the Gallery, but under / albums unfortunately I still do not see, but only that:

Requested URL not found.

The link to / albums is as follows with me: http://internet-blogger.net/cms/subrion/albums/

Something's wrong, but I do not know exactly what. Maybe you have a helpful hint for me. Thank you in advance!
  13. Vasily_B.

Albums page is only used for service purpose. It does not list anything, there is a code in it that displays 404 error when it's clicked without param. Some kind of View Member page, that cannot be used directly without any params. It is hidden by default so if you remove it from your menu that issue will disappear. You member albums will be available on View Member page.

Cheers
  14. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hi,
    ok, thanks for the helpful explanation and I now have the albums page completely removed. View all else works fine.
  15. Vasily_B.

I'm happy to assist. More plugins are coming this week.