Attention Public issue trackers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily_B., Nov 29, 2016.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hello,

Some of you know we are fans of Gitlab software (yeah, these guys are cool). We use their github replacement software for custom projects. They provide an easy git repository management & cool issue tracking solution.

We used it internally for the software development for a couple of years. We wanted to make our roadmaps public, so we used Redmine software for issue tracking. It was available here:
    https://dev.subrion.org/

Now we migrate all our issue tracking activity to Gitlab. You can see the premium packages here:
    https://projects.intelliants.com/explore/projects

We have not migrated the issues to Gitlab system. Initially we were going to import them automatically, but later understood it's better to review them manually and decide if they are still actual. Redmine issues will be closed consequently.

Please join us, report issues, & request new features.

Thanks
    Gleb_S., Dayir_A. and Andrew_G. like this.
  2. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

I tried accessing the lab, my account is not enabled ...
    See msg: Your account is blocked. Retry when an admin has unblocked it.

Nice! I'm happy to buy the new packages ...
    Good job.
  3. Vasily_B.

Welcome aboard, @olairmarcos

As this is a pilot installation it's a bit restricted so I manually check accounts now :) Yours is unblocked now so welcome.

Regarding the the new products - we will make a development staging installation so you could see the work in progress :) They are under development now. No ETA, though.

Thanks
  4. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Thank you. It is a pleasure to participate in this project.
    Vasily_B. likes this.
  5. Vasily_B.

Join the discussion, offer new features & reports bugs. I indeed believe it's going to be a long trip, but in the end we will have a cool software.

Thanks