Question on Fields

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by wazza, Dec 23, 2012.

1. wazza

wazza Member

I have a need for a single line text input to function in the same way as the multiple images upload.

With the + and - options to add extra lines.
    I need this for Ingredient lines in my recipe package to make it hrecipe compliant as i need to be able to create a <div class between each ingredient.

Is there a built in function in subrion to handle this?

Regards,
    Quentin
  2. wazza

wazza Member

actually on second thought ill probably need it for a drop down box as well.
    I took a look at fields.php and ia.core.fields.php but i do not want to touch anything outside the package if i don`t have too
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  3. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Unfortunately, there is no such built-in functionality for single-line text and dropdown fields.
    Also there is no quick solution for that. It requires ia.core.fields.php, file-type-content.tpl, and fields.php files modifications.
    If you want us to do that please create a ticket at the helpdesk, our custom modifications department will quote the request.
  4. wazza

wazza Member

Hi Alex,
    I can do the mods myself. The problem is that i need it for the package i am working on so did not want to do these mods outside the package itself.

Are there any plans of adding this functionality to the core?
  5. Chaffinch

Chaffinch Member

The biggest recipe collection contains 40 000+ recipes.

I can see it now on sale: The biggest recipe collection contains 40 000+ recipes.Woow.
    Even the paid version of the core :confused:
    The most important:
    The owner of the script is
    l y r e s c r i p t :p
  6. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

And that lyrescript software is based on Subrion CMS :) That's pretty nice!