Realty Package - how to add locations outside the USA

Discussion in 'Real Estate Classifieds Script' started by usmex, Mar 22, 2016.

1. usmex

usmex New Member

Questions about the Realty classifieds script - how can I add locations for Mexico? Add Mexico as a country, then States within Mexico and Locations within each State? So far, it only has USA locations. Thank you in Advance.
  2. usmex

usmex New Member

Another question, I have the Realy site in English but also in Spanish. so far when I add a new location, it automatically adds it to the English section but I cannot make it work for the Spanish section.
  3. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @usmex ,
    At this moment, we don't have Mexican locations dump for RE package. If you have it we can adapt them for the Subrion's RE package for a small fee (custom service) OR you can manually add Mexican locations via Subrion Admin Panel (Admin Panel -> Real Estate -> Locations -> Add) one by one.
    In order to remove all locations from your DataBase and add Mexico location as country please import the Mexico.sql file I've attached to this message (in the Subrion Admin Panel -> System -> DataBase -> Import).
    Then please execute the 'Rebuild Locations Tree' command in the Subrion Admin Panel -> System -> DataBase -> Consistency (at the top right).

Let me know the result.

Attached Files:

usmex and Dayir_A. like this.
  4. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

@usmex ,
    By default there is no way to have different locations for different languages. This functionality can be implemented only as Custom Modification. Price depends on circumstance: you will always have 2 languages or the quantity of languages will be changed.

Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system -> Custom Modifications dept. if you're interested in this mod.
  5. usmex

usmex New Member

Hello Andrew, Thank you very much for your comprehensive reply. I am going to talk this over with my team and will get bak to you if we have any questions. Thank you again!!
  6. usmex

usmex New Member

We would actually only have Spanish. No English
  7. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @usmex ,
    In order to have locations for 1 language you just need to add them in the Subrion Admin Panel -> Real Estate -> Locations. I.e. you don't need to implement any custom changes.
    You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or problems.
  8. usmex

usmex New Member

Excelent! thank you very much Andrew!!!
  9. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

I'm always at your service, @usmex .