Recommended Hosting

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by Vasily B., Jan 26, 2009.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

From time to time we have questions about better hosting for our scripts. So we decided to make a separate page with hosting companies that are 100% compliant with our script requirements. Also we will contact them personally and ask about some kind of benefits for our customers. May be a better optimization or something like that.

Recommended Hosting :: Subrion Content Management Script

Let us know if you have any questions
  2. iggi88

iggi88 Guest

@subrion team

Is there any current information about Recommended Hosting,

Which selection would you take today?

Regards
  3. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Well, we personally host our websites at hostforweb.com servers. Though we have great experience with both Arvixe & HostGator
    Rosco likes this.
  4. LinuxDebian

LinuxDebian New Member

Hello all,

I've tested some free webhosting and many of them have time breaks when db connecting (even in admin board and browsing web) so I had to reload page many times :eek:
    But now I'm testing one free hosting which doesn't have such breaks and looks fine, try it out, you might like it as well:

https://byethost.com/index.php

But I'm just beginner in this cms however meanwhile the hosting behaves fine :)
  5. Vasily_B.

Hi @LinuxDebian

A link to vista panel login page does not actually help. Please post the correct URL to the hosting service description.

Cheers
  6. LinuxDebian

LinuxDebian New Member

7. Vasily_B.

We create a page with list of recommended hosting companies that work fine with Subrion CMS.

Subrion Hosting

We will update it. Thanks!
  8. Hostingwolf

Hostingwolf New Member

I do not want to spam, but Hosting wolf is compatible with the INSTALLER Softaculous for Subrion.

Access to Cpanel, Mysql, whit version php 5.6 by defaut. No free host but price affordable.

https://www.hostingwolf.ca/

You can erase if you consider in spam.
  9. Vasily_B.

No, I would not consider this post as a spam. Alternatives are welcome :)

Where are your servers located? Are they in Canada?

Thanks
    Hostingwolf likes this.
  10. Hostingwolf

Hostingwolf New Member

For performance reasons the primary server is in the US, but the secour server is in Canada.
    Regard
  11. ricmetal

ricmetal New Member

Last edited: May 5, 2018