Restore backup

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by Johan, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Johan

Johan New Member

Hi,

There was a problem with my hostingprovider,
    and I replaced an older backup back (to another host).
    (The database name changed.)

I uploaded all my backup files & database.
    After this I edited include/config.inc.php and set the right permissions for the dir's.

When I browse my webpage I always get the following error:
  2. Johan

Johan New Member

btw, I still use Xooarticle 1.1 (Pro). (I like to upgrade, but i'm not sure my template will still works).
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Johan,
    it is safe mode enabled, I can not help in this case. Try to contact with your hosting provider.
    About templates, you are right, they are incompatible.
  4. Johan

Johan New Member

Hi Sergey,

Thx for your help again.

But now I'm getting another error:
    Code (Text):
    Warning: loadutf8core() [function.loadutf8core]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/digithee/public_html/includes/phputf8/native/core.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/user/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/user/domains/****************.net/public_html/includes/util.inc.php on line 1040

Warning: loadutf8core(/home/digithee/public_html/includes/phputf8/native/core.php) [function.loadutf8core]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/user/domains/****************.net/public_html/includes/util.inc.php on line 1040

Fatal error: loadutf8core() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/digithee/public_html/includes/phputf8/native/core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/domains/****************.net/public_html/includes/util.inc.php on line 1040
  5. Johan

Johan New Member

When I remove the old config.inc.php, and run (a fresh) installation, everything works perfect. The script works perfect.

I think the problem must be something with the mysql database.
  6. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Right you are, you should change path in database. Table name `config`, rows with names 'base', 'base_path', 'subdir'.