Shopping Cart Error (4.0.1)

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by guzior, May 1, 2018.

1. guzior

guzior New Member

Hi, I tried to install the plugin from github, and after going to Content -> Shopping Cart -> Items, i'm getting this:
    HTML:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method iaCore::factoryPlugin() in /home/guziorfa/domains/guzior.fastwww.pl/public_html/subrion/modules/shopping_cart/admin/items.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/guziorfa/domains/guzior.fastwww.pl/public_html/subrion/includes/classes/ia.base.controller.module.admin.php(82): iaBackendController->init() #1 /home/guziorfa/domains/guzior.fastwww.pl/public_html/subrion/includes/classes/ia.core.php(359): iaAbstractControllerModuleBackend->__construct() #2 /home/guziorfa/domains/guzior.fastwww.pl/public_html/subrion/includes/classes/ia.core.php(149): iaCore->_executeModule() #3 /home/guziorfa/domains/guzior.fastwww.pl/public_html/subrion/index.php(123): iaCore->init() #4 {main} thrown in /home/guziorfa/domains/guzior.fastwww.pl/public_html/subrion/modules/shopping_cart/admin/items.php on line 47
    Created categories have no title, even if i set it.
  2. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @guzior,

The plugin Shopping Cart has not been updated since version 4.0 and probably won't be upgraded to the latest version as
    now Commerce package is open source and available for public usage: https://projects.intelliants.com/intelliants/commerce
    This package is not yet upgraded to the Subrion CMS version 4.2 but it'll be done soon.

Thank you.
    ricmetal likes this.
  3. guzior

guzior New Member

Thank you, do you have maybe when it's gonna be upgraded to support 4.2 ?
  4. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

No ETA unfortunately. We have few packages to be updated first like Yellow Pages.
    After we finish them, we'll do the Commerce package.

Thank you.
    ricmetal likes this.
  5. guzior

guzior New Member

ok, thank you :)