Shopping cart plugin

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by Eleanna, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

Anybody any ideas on this one? I've put the Generic tracking code in in post-processing.php, with the same result. the sale goes through, the sales confirmation page is not displayed but is a white screen instead (a refresh takes me to the invoice list summary) and the sale is not allocated to the affiliate. This is very important that we get this sorted soon.
  2. spletnib

spletnib New Member

It will be also good to add that customers can choose quantity, more diferent products and address othervise plugin is almoust useless. That is only my opinion.
  3. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

The quantity issue is being addressed in the next (?) update. You can add more products, no problem. The cart works with the PayPal API, which is where the address is collected from. The cart is very good in it's simplicity, but it needs a little work indeed. It is obviously not intended for use as a full blown e-commerce system...
    We have meanwhile discovered that the problem with the affiliates is not due to the cart, but due to CKeditor rendering the code wrong... Any idea how to go about correcting that, anyone?