Shopping Cart

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by ckaminski, Jan 5, 2010.

1. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

It would be nice to have a shopping cart to sell products. Any plans for a shopping cart package?
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

We do not plan such package now, but may be one day we will make it.
  3. sandary

sandary New Member

How can I set up a shopping cart on my site that limits how much of a particular item gets sold? For example, let's say I am selling tickets to an event, but only can sell 24 tickets, how an I set it up so that once all 24 are sold, it no longer allows anyone to purchase and I don't have to do anything? I haven't seen an option like this on paypal.
  4. Vasily_B.

sorry, we have no shopping cart solution
  5. mayank

mayank New Member

Hello,
    I am new here.And this is my first post.So I want discussion regarding shoping cart.Please someone sharing.Thanks in advance.:)
  6. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

I know this is an old thread, but I was curious if you have some plans to soon add a Shopping Cart package?
  7. wazza

wazza Member

Hi Greg,

I think this would be better as a plugin? So it can work with all packages?

I though about using open cart awhile back to creat a plugin for esyndicat.

But never got around to it though.
  8. Vasily_B.

Hi guys

We already have it, I'm not sure if it has been released to public. I will ask Alex to clarify, anyhow as far as I remember it's ready and only needs some polishing!
  9. wazza

wazza Member

wow. can`t wait to see it! Plugin or Package?
  10. Vasily_B.

It's a plugin that can be assigned for any item you have in your core. For example you can sell listings, articles, whatever you want :)

I will ask Alex to prepare a demo version for you, guys!
  11. wazza

wazza Member

Awesome.can`t wait!
  12. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

13. zeescripts

zeescripts New Member

It would be nice to have digital download support and picture upload support or even a bridge (login integration) with opencart or magento.
  14. liamgannon6

liamgannon6 New Member

Could you let me know how to configure the plug in, once I select a cart item and click proceed to payment it goes to a blank page. But if i go into account balance it shows there. I can click pay and it proceeds.

Any ideas?

Order Canada | Coupon Coupons | ePromoCodes.ca
  15. Gleb_S.

Hello and welcome to our support forums!

Most likely, the problem was caused because of incompatibility with the latest core version. I will fix the problems shortly and let you know once the new version of the plugin is available for downloading.
    Sorry for this inconvenience.
  16. Gleb_S.

BTW, I'm working on a new package that will provide with shopping cart functionality.
    It will be more flexible and will have more features.
    Also, most likely, we will provide with a special template that will extend the package's functionality and layout.

It's going to be released in the next month.