Subrion CMS 2.3.7 has been released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Apr 1, 2013.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

I'm happy to announce the release of Subrion CMS 2.3.7 version. Here is the changelog:

Upgrade is available in admin panel via Patch applier. Plugins, templates, & packages are compatible with the 2.3.6 version.

Please ask if you have more questions. Thanks!
  2. mktg

mktg New Member

I'm using 2.3.5 ... do I have to upgrade to 2.3.6 first or I upgrade directly to 2.3.7
  3. Vasily_B.

Hi,

You need to apply 2.3.6 patch, and then apply 2.3.7. That's the only way, sorry.

Please be careful while upgrading your version to 2.3.6 as upgrade process is a bit different.

Thanks!
  4. media

media New Member

Ok upgrade went pretty smooth...

I got 3 problems but when I checked the log file, I have compared and fixed them...

No problem at all....

Here are the error message I got and fixed them:

ERROR: Unable to remove the directory: includes/json
    ERROR: Unable to remove the directory: includes/rss2array
    ERROR: Unable to remove the directory: includes/simplexml

All these directories I do not have them.... they are not exist...

ERROR: The checksum is not equal: ./changelog.txt (seems modified). Skipped

I have chomed this 777 next time would not be a problem...

ERROR: The checksum is not equal: includes/classes/ia.core.php (seems modified). Skipped

Support and I modified this file and I went back and compare and manually updated... all good...

That's all... Good job guys, keep up the good work...
  5. Vasily_B.

Thank you very much for the report!

Yes, the system tries to remove json/ rss2array/ and simplexml/ folders from includes folder as we decided to put them all in utils/ folder.
  6. media

media New Member

My util folder does not have any folder in it only 4 files. klogger rsstoarray services_json and simplexml.class

????
  7. Vasily_B.

That's absolutely correct, don't worry.

We moved util classes from several folders into one. It's working as intended.
  8. Miri

Miri Guest

Hello.
    In the update page I get this warning:

Please log in as an administrator to proceed. (
  9. Vasily_B.

Just follow the instructions, Fatmir Marku. You should login as admin before running the update.

Thanks!
  10. Miri

Miri Guest

Ciao e grazie della risposta.
    Forse mi sono espresso male.
    Infatti io, sono logato nel mio sito, come amministratore, e il messaggio di errore appare lo stesso.
  11. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello Fatmir!

If you still have this problem please create a ticket, we will help you to solve it.
  12. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello everyone!

To those who has this message during the upgrade to 2.3.7 version:
    Probably, you get this error because some of the files were not replaced during previous upgrades.
    In order to fix the problem please download Subrion CMS 2.3.6 version from our site, unzip it and replace the file [subrion_folder]/install/system.php with the downloaded one. Then try to proceed the upgrade. The error should not appear anymore.