Subrion CMS 3.2.2 released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily_B., Nov 24, 2014.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

We are happy to announce the release of Subrion 3.2.2 version. Here is the list of improvements and bugfixes in our 3.2.2 patch:
    Here is the link to full details on each issue: http://dev.subrion.org/versions/124

Upgrade: (backup your files & database)
    Using regular upgrade system. Open admin dashboard and click on notification on top right menu. Follow the instructions.
    If you don't have any mods and use the default version we highly recommend to check Force files re-upload option for your upgrade.

3.2.2 core version is available with all the plugins/templates/packages released for 3.2 version, so you can easily upgrade your version.

P.S. If you have this notice:
    (digits may vary) - please ignore it, though we recommend to go to Admin Dashboard / Content / Blocks and edit your Member Filter block. Please configure it for the Members page only. That's it.
  2. TheBlackLoki

TheBlackLoki New Member

3. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Are you logged in as admin when you try to open that page? It can be only available for logged in admins.
  4. TheBlackLoki

TheBlackLoki New Member

Yes, I am logged in as admin.
  5. Vasily_B.

Private solution - there was no install/ folder on the server. I uploaded install folder from 3.2.1.10 version and uncommented RewriteBase /install in install/.htaccess. Upgrade should be ok now.

Cheers
  6. onlineworkservices

onlineworkservices New Member

hello, greetings!
    one of the issue i am currently facing!
    regarding members login and registration page ::-
    when we open registration page / login page can not able to type in given fields! like username, email, but can type in captcha section.
    only click commands working but type command not working on this pages.
    most of the times can not able to select fields using mouse click or tab button! even if does, can not able to type!

example - http://promo.onlineworkservices.in/registration/

can able to login to admin area using admin url.

also facebook login working fine
  7. Vasily_B.

Ok please try to disable your content protector plugin. It seems to be blocking too much on your website.

Sorry, we will check its compatibility with the latest version of our startup template.

Thanks!
  8. onlineworkservices

onlineworkservices New Member

Just saw your reply but after doing same thing and i was here to post solution to it ; i found same solution here!
    content protector is not working properly!
    thanks You!

One Request, Upgrade Tell A Friend Plugin Please!
  9. Vasily_B.

@onlineworkservices please check Tell a friend plugin. it has been updated for the latest core version.