Subrion CMS v2.1.0 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Sep 22, 2011.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

We are happy to inform we finally prepared our stable version and you can download it from our website. It has fixes for all known issues + a lot of improvements. The major one is the Smarty 3 usage.

If you have any questions you are welcome to ask.
  2. media

media New Member

Can we upgrade??? or no upgrade script?????
  3. media

media New Member

I guess they abandoned the script!!! No one is here other than spammers!!!!!!!
  4. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

I delete all the spam threads I see. :confused:
  5. media

media New Member

I wish while you were here answer the question :confused:
  6. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

I'm sorry but I'm not that involved with Subrion, except to police the forums.

There is this in the download section under "Miscellaneous".
    Upgrade 2.1.0RC2 - 2.1.0 Stable released on 2011-09-26

Is that what you're looking for?
  7. media

media New Member

Can i upgrade with to newer version I am using article script??????

Can someone answer the question????????????????
  8. Vasily_B.

Greetings,

I'm sorry for being silent. Yes, you can upgrade. As you know we released core version but now we already have 93% completed milestone for the articles package and 87% completed milestone for the new version of our directory script.

We are overloaded with the packages development and we can release them very soon.
    Thanks for your patience.
  9. media

media New Member

You are saying YES and saying 93% complete. What exactly you want me to do???? Uprgrade my article script or NOT????
  10. webgomer

webgomer Guest

IF you can read and were not quite so hostile, you might get a better reply. Here is what I can read:

The core script is ready and can be downloaded - it is 100% done. The Article plugin is not ready yet, but close. SO, if you want a fully functional article site, wait until the plugin is ready. Simple isn't it?

Additionally, if you want a quick reply - use the ticket feature and not the forum. Most forums are for users to help others and to get help from others. Sometimes the forum owner is just too busy to view every single post.

Subrion puts out excellent products and they are worth waiting for.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
  11. Vasily_B.

Greetings guys,

There was a lot of changes at subrion.com and we've released new versions of the software. I will post much more information in the forums.

Please don't forget we provide support mainly via helpdesk and forums are more used for the common discussions.