Subrion CMS will be released soon

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., May 21, 2008.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings all,

Well, months of active development has passed and now we feel comfortable to talk about Subrion 1.0 release... Development process has passed several phases (refactoring, features and core improvements, plugins writing) and now it's taking its final stage - testing..

The software is being seriously tested. We generated quite much fake information just to give it a test. Now we are happy results..

We hope we can release our Subrion CMS (including directory, blog/publishing and auto classifieds package) on the 2nd, June.

Don't forget to check our site on the 2nd, June..
  2. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

I've created my normal countdown timer for June 2 ;)
  3. Vasily_B.

Wow, terrific Greg :)

Welcome aboard, mate :) Could you please post a link to that timer here?
  4. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

5. Vasily_B.

Hehe thanks Greg :) This time we will try to release this software in time
  6. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

If there will be a delay, I can always change the date. (for only a minor fee $$$ :D
  7. Vasily_B.

Hi all,

you can find a quick demo here:

Subrion CMS :: Powered by Subrion CMS

Note it's not a final version and it's possible you'll notice few bugs. It would be great if you report them in our appropriate forums. Anyway most of them have already been fixed.

The version will be available on Monday :)
  8. dstemper

dstemper Member

Very nice, any other templates that will be ready for the launch?
  9. Vasily_B.

Just one template will be ready. But of course we will migrate some of eSyndiCat templates and we will prepare special thematic templates for auto classifieds and publishing package
  10. dstemper

dstemper Member

Ok. I currently use eSyndicat for my directory, so this will work out well. Is there going to be an import script made so that the directory structure of eSyndicat can work with Subrion?
  11. Vasily_B.

Sure, we but it will not be a bridge :) Subrion has its own directory package so you will be able to migrate to Subrion without any DB loss. Subrion directory script package will have the same modules, functionality or even more as it's going to be a flagship project for the company

We will offer free migration from eSyndiCat to Subrion and of course a good discount also :)
  12. Vasily_B.

We have found some minor bugs and need few hours to fix them. The software will be available for downloads in 10-12 hours.. We just want to be sure it does not have any bugs