Subrion v2.2.0 demo is available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Jul 10, 2012.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

We are happy to introduce our new core version - 2.2.0. The most significant change is related to our template engine and CSS coding structure.

We will use Bootstrap in our 2.2 and all further versions. The new version comes with the new default template (we hope you like it).

We also removed Private messages from our core version and implemented it as a plugin.

You can find the demo here:
    Subrion CMS v2.2.0 Demo

Please note it's a default core version without plugins and packages. We are working to update our packages demos.

Let us know if you have any comments. Thanks in advance.
  2. Paul69

Paul69 New Member

well well well

Vasily Honestly

I love it

now i am hoping we can see the yellow pages:D
  3. Vasily_B.

Thanks for your feedback, Paul. Yes, we are working on the yellow pages, the package is ready. We only need to polish its tpl structure to match twitter bootstrap classes.

It's a matter of few hours ;) Be sure.
  4. ganodan

ganodan New Member

I have to agree with Paul.

Love it, can't wait to start playing around with it.
  5. Vasily_B.

Thanks ganodan

There is a reason why we have not released it. We want to make sure most our plugins work fine on this version. There could be few minor improvements that we might want to to add to the version before the release.

Now we are working on the package / plugins updates. It seems most of them are compatible but we need to improve their code to match the new standards and added functionality. They will be ready pretty soon!

Thanks for your feedback and patience, guys!