Ticket 1394

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by seemybiz, Apr 17, 2009.

1. seemybiz

seemybiz New Member

Hi there! Hey, could you take a look at my ticket? #1394 I think it got overlooked.

I am really amped up :cool:. I have been using the old script for way too long and it is time to upgrade, but I also need some help with mods. It is all in the ticket.

Thanks!
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Brad,
    I will reply in few minutes. Thanks for your patience.
  3. seemybiz

seemybiz New Member

I wanted to update this thread for others who may see it.

The mods are coming along very well indeed. What I asked for is a rather unique commenting system along with the install of the latest script version. More mods coming later - but that is later :)

I have to say that Subrion and it's people really care about their customers and their product. I have not been disappointed with the script or service here.

The Subrion engine really allows me to push new ideas and overcome the roadblocks I have found with other software. When I ask for a particular mod from Subrion I don't hear "oh, we can't do that." What I do hear is "Tell us what you need, and we'll do it." Now that's service! Even though I am half a world away in the USA I feel like I am getting personal service.

If you are considering the Subrion script, but hesitate because you are not sure of the product or the commitment of the crew, do not hesitate any longer. You will be in good hands!
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Thanks for your feedback, Brad. If you don't mind I will add it to our testimonials section :)
  5. seemybiz

seemybiz New Member

I don't mind at all; I feel very strongly about the fantastic product and support from Subrion :)
  6. dstemper

dstemper Member

I totally agree, I would support their product more if I had the time.