Two questions about publishing package

Discussion in 'Article Script / Article Directory Script' started by econsultoria, Jan 20, 2015.

1. econsultoria

econsultoria New Member

2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @econsultoria ,
    If you want to remove category alias from article's URL then it can be implemented as Custom Modification for $50. Please create the ticket in our HelpDesk System -> Custom Modifications dept if you are interested in it.
    Unfortunately, now there is no way to add article to multiple categories. We've already had the ticket in our Developers System and this feature will be implemented in one of the next versions of the Publishing Package. You can track this ticket here: http://dev.subrion.org/issues/1990
    If you don't want to wait for the next version release then we can implement this feature as Custom Modification especially for you for $80.

Thanks for your interest in our software products!
  3. econsultoria

econsultoria New Member

Ok. Thank you very much.

I have new questions:

3) I have the same problem with slugs in yellowpages package... How can I remove the category name from post slugs?

I have a post with this url: http://www.domain.com/yellowpages/company/Paris/Restaurant/1-My-first-company.html
    and I need this url: www.domain.com/yellowpages/1-my-first-company.html

4) Can I assign multiple categories per company?

5) How I can disallow capital letters in slugs?
    I dont like: www.domain.com/.../Paris/
    Is better for me: www.domain.com/.../paris/

6) In templates/startup/layout.tpl I'm using this kind of code to establish conditions on some pages:
    Code (Text):
    {if $pageTitle == "Search"}
                <title>xxxxxx</title>
                <meta name="robots" content="noindex">
            {else}
                <title>yyyyyy</title>

{/if}
    But $pageTitle only allow me to establish conditions for a specific page.
    I need conditions for "kind of page" (all search pages, all locations, all companies...)

I make this search:
    http://www.domain.com/directory/search/companies/?search=restaurant&loc=paris
    In this case, the $pageTitle value is: "company"
    If I wan't to establish meta_robots "noindex" to all search pages, I can't use $pageTitle.

How do I establish conditions for "kind of pages"?

7) I have installed yellowpages and publishing packages. In yellowpages settings, if I enable the option "Obtain visitor's location", the frontend doesn't work. Just a white screen.
    This occurs only if both modules are installed and running at the same time.

- The source code of the white screen page starts with: "
    Code (Text):
    <head/><link href="//www.domain.com/directory/js/debug/A.hl.css+debug.css,Mcc.O9eRErvPTO.css.pagespeed.cf.ODSUQpqP8R.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"/>

Doctype and head disappears.

- The end of source code is this (debug mode enabled):
    HTML:
    </pre><div><span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;">Parsing Error:</span>   Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() <i><br> on line <b>132</b> in file <span style="font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white; text-decoration: underline;">packages/yellowpages/includes/geoip/geoipcity.inc</span></i><br></div></div></div><a class="debug-btn" data-toggle="error">Error [1] </a>Aborting...
    Thank you very much for your attention, and sorry for my english.