Unable to add Blog entry from android device

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by almostontop, Dec 19, 2016.

1. almostontop

almostontop New Member

im currently testing your cms. And i use different devices to update the blog. When im using Samsung Note 4 to update the blog, the body field is missing. therefore i cant add text and of course empty blog field ends in error message. So in the end im unable to use it ob the road. With iPhone it works fine. Any suggestions?
  2. almostontop

almostontop New Member

is it just me, having trouble to display the blog field on the blog page on an android device? can anyone help?
  3. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @almostontop,

We've investigated the issue. We do have this issue in our system and this bug will be fixed in the next releases.
    You can follow the progress here.

Thanks.
  4. jamespandit

jamespandit New Member

Hi Dayir,

Seems the problem is persisting again. Can you please check and confirm? I'm on Google Pixel 2 XL running Android 8.1.

Update: Upon I've uninstalled and did a fresh installation the app has been working just fine once again.

James Pandit
    Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  5. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @jamespandit,

This issue has been fixed almost 2 years ago. We don't have Google Pixel 2 to test it, but we tried to
    reproduce the issue using another android device (Redmi 4X Android 6 on Chrome)
    Also tried to get the error while testing on browserstack (online emulator of numerous devices)
    on Pixel 2 both: Chrome and Firefox - also wasn't able to see anything strange. Everything is working properly.
  6. andru97

andru97 New Member

i am as of now testing your cms. Also, I utilize diverse gadgets to refresh the blog. At the point when im utilizing Samsung Note 4 to refresh the blog, the body field is absent. along these lines I cannot include content and obviously void blog field closes in mistake message. So at last im unfit to utilize it ob the street. With iPhone it works fine. Any proposals.

Regards,

Terrarium tv on Macbook Pro.
    Terrarium tv for iPad.
  7. johns111

johns111 New Member

I am starting at now testing your cms. Likewise, I use various devices to invigorate the blog. Right when im using Samsung Note 4 to invigorate the blog, the body field is missing. thusly I ca exclude content and clearly void blog field shut in oversight message. So finally im unfit to use it ob the road. With iPhone it works fine. Any proposition.

Regards,
    Redbox tv apk

Android TV BOX.