Update from 4.0.2 after 4.0.3

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by tucker.nl, Jan 22, 2016.

1. tucker.nl

tucker.nl New Member

I can not update to version 4.0.3 Subrion. Always get this message:

Please log in as an administrator to proceed.

I am logged in as administrator. Also a new account with the name "administrator" does not function ore. This problem I had had in the previous version.

Thanks for the help,
    Tucker
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @tucker.nl ,

Let me first apologize for delay with our reply. We don't work on weekends that's why I'm answering you today.

We haven't encountered this issue during upgrade process from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3, but we had this problem in 3.1.2 version (http://www.subrion.org/forums/threa...nistrator-to-proceed-upgrade-3-1-2-3-1-3.1541 )

If this solution doesn't help you, please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system (including your FTP details) and me or my colleagues will investigate the issue asap.

Thanks for choosing our software products!
  3. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

WE have tried a number of times to upgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3. Despite getting the notince "Upgrade completed", we constantly and consistantly get this error message: "Unable to connect to the database." and no upgrade happens... Eleanna
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Apologizes for that. Known issues for some PHP5.6 vs PHP <5.5 and MySQLi db connector.
    The issue has been fixed in our version, so we hope you won't have it anymore.

I'm sure @Andrew_G. can post a public solution for this common issue if you still have it.

Cheers
  5. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member