Attention Updating templates for 3.3.x version (request updates here)

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Templates' started by Gleb_S., Mar 10, 2015.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Unfortunately we cannot take care of the upgrade in one go, as it takes some time. So when our customers request upgrades we upgrade to the latest available core version. It's not easy to keep all 30+ updated for each release.

Thanks for understanding.
  2. Toubagroup

Toubagroup New Member

Hi I am Mamadou Sambou owner of Touba Group and my email is [email protected] . Couple of days ago I bought a package auto scripts for Car dealer and the money is taken out of my account 3 days ago and I haven't received anything so far I emailed subrion , 2co.com the transaction company and open 2 tickets and no one never gotten back to me or gave me my $199 product for one site so nif you can help me that be good . All my business is frozen because of that . To be honest I feel like you guys are scammers because the live chat don't work and no response is generate to try to fix your problem
  3. Toubagroup

Toubagroup New Member

Hi I am Mamadou Sambou owner of Touba Group and my email is [email protected] . Couple of days ago I bought a package auto scripts for Car dealer and the money is taken out of my account 3 days ago and I haven't received anything so far I emailed subrion , 2co.com the transaction company and open 2 tickets and no one never gotten back to me or gave me my $199 product for one site so nif you can help me that be good . All my business is frozen because of that . To be honest I feel like you guys are scammers because the live chat don't work and no response is generate to try to fix your problem