Upgrade 3.3.4.10 to Latest

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by bsbarrett, Jan 14, 2018.

1. bsbarrett

bsbarrett New Member

My site has sat dormant for a few years, and I'd like to upgrade it to the latest. Is it possible to do this from version 3.3.4.10? If so, where can I find the instructions on doing this?
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no direct & easy upgrade from 3.x version.
    In general the process would be as follows - you'd need to install new version and migrate all the data from your obsolete website to the new version.

Anyhow, I would advise to wait for some weeks. Subrion CMS 4.2 is on its way, and almost ready for release. We are working on the packages update, so
    it will be released soon. Once it's available for downloads you can check it, and try to update your current website.

You can also request assistance for us. We can quote the upgrade process.

Thanks
  3. Besttazy

Besttazy New Member

Someone had problems with the new version?Cant run it anymore since last patch.
    I click, but nothing happens for me.
    Any advice?
    thanks in advance
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow."
    "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." -Bestazy.
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Please clarify what issues you have. We might need your FTP details to investigate the issue.
    If you still have the problem, please get in touch with us using helpdesk and send your FTP details so we could check this for you.

Thanks