Upgrading and checksum errors.

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by projectashenfire, Apr 27, 2015.

1. How do I get assurances that my CMS is not corrupted?

Is there any way to test my CMS is fine?

I read various comments on checksum errors after upgrading.
    I noticed it was easy for some people to manually overwrite the files that had checksum errors.

I don't feel comfortable going to other sites like Gethub for my situation because it looked
    more 'integrated' with the core.

My checksum error:
    The checksum is not equal: install/classes/ia.patch.applier.php (seems modified). Skipped

Warning: rmdir(/home/projec10/public_html/home/cms/subrion/tmp/cache): Directory not empty in /home/projec10/public_html/home/cms/subrion/install/classes/ia.helper.php on line 111

Should I be worried?
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

No, the error you posted does not look you should worry about it. We already have this issue in our todo list and it's going to be fixed in one of the upcoming updates. It only notices, some files were not deleted. In regards to the install/ folder - that might be a crucial. I would recommend to download the version you have now (3.3.3) and upload all the files from that zip to your core installation. So next time install will work fine.

Try to pay attention to the files in classes/ folder. Consider them seriously.
  3. Ok, thank you. I will do that next.
    I assume I am paying attention to files in the classes/ folder during an upgrade?