Version 4.1.0 /admin gives 404

Discussion in 'Subrion Open Source CMS Core' started by jmonroe, Feb 23, 2017.

1. jmonroe

jmonroe New Member

I dropped all the tables from 4.0.5 and deleted all the files. I uploaded 4.1.0 and installed. Trying to access admin panel after installation and setup gives me Requested URL not found. when trying to access mysite.com/admin

Did the link change? Any ideas?
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

hi @jmonroe

yes, the default admin dashboard link now is panel/ due to some mod_rewrite issues working incorrectly for admin/ URL as we have admin/ folder.
    Anyway, if you carefully follow the installation process it offer to switch to admin dashboard after the installation, and it gives the correct URL to login to admin panel.

Thanks
    jmonroe likes this.
  3. jmonroe

jmonroe New Member

Yeah, I did get into the panel the first time after installation but I just assumed the url was the same. So when I went to it the next time, I couldn't access it.

This is resolved. Glad to know it was just my not paying attention to the new url panel instead of admin. Thanks!
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Happy to advise. Cheers
  5. Howzit_G

Howzit_G New Member

Hi Vasily, I can no longer acces admin panel and have also tried freeonlineproperty.com/panel/ as well as /admin/ and keep getting the same message; Error 404 Requested url not found. I have not installed any updates.
    I had not made any changes to anything except uploading properties for sale.
    My wife uses my log in credentials on her pc to upload properties as well, but has never made any changes.
    Please advise.

Thanks Greg
  6. Howzit_G

Howzit_G New Member

Hi Vasily, I can no longer acces admin panel and have also tried freeonlineproperty.com/panel/ as well as /admin/ and keep getting the same message; Error 404 Requested url not found. I have not installed any updates.
    I had not made any changes to anything except uploading properties for sale.
    My wife uses my log in credentials on her pc to upload properties as well, but has never made any changes.
  7. rihaankhan

rihaankhan Banned

yes, the default admin dashboard link now is panel/ due to some mod_rewrite issues working incorrectly for admin/ URL as we have admin/ folder.
    Anyway, if you carefully follow the installation process it offer to switch to admin dashboard after the installation, and it gives the correct URL to login to admin panel.
    downloader.vip/rightmove downloader.vip/kijiji downloader.vip/quizlet
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  8. Tarx112

Tarx112 New Member

Hello, I can not log in to my admin panel. I've tried everything, exchange passwords. Only says that accses denied. Only the front page can be logged. Dont understand. I use my page very often every day.

Can someone help me?
  9. EagerGhost

EagerGhost New Member

Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!
  10. ditofatahillah

ditofatahillah New Member

after installation progress completed , i klick on "admin panel" button and direct to doman.com/panel, but i still can't access my admin panel
    please advice
  11. evapoppy005

evapoppy005 New Member

I'm also getting the same error on fresh updated new install Ubuntu 16.05 & Magento 2.3

http://localhost/admin

http://hostname/admin

home page comes up with only HTML text and no style sheet applied.

using localhost, 127.0.0.1 & hostname produce the same. It does convert localhost and the loopback address to the actual hostname of the server.

Please let me know how to resolve that problem.

MyKFCExperience
  12. elewint

elewint New Member

Although my site is running an older version of Subrion, I ran into a similar issue. My admin dashboard was supposedly located at domain.com/adminboard, but this took me to a 404 page.
    Fixed it by going to domain.com/adminboard/panel
    Hope this helps someone!