Website Maintenance Mode

Discussion in 'Web Directory Script' started by TheBlackLoki, Aug 11, 2018.

1. TheBlackLoki

TheBlackLoki New Member

Hello,

For some reason, my website automatically went into maintenance mode. I cannot access the admin panel either to revert. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
  2. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @TheBlackLoki,

You can disable this by editing config in `{prefix}config` table. Find config with name 'frontend' and change its value to 0 (zero)
    You can do this in the control panel of you hosting. There should be database managers like phpMyAdmin.
    After that clear the /tmp folder, remove everything except .htaccess file

If this no helped, then please submit a ticket to our HelpDesk with admin panel's URL and FTP access (host, username, password)
    We will assist.

Thanks.
  3. jannetjoy

jannetjoy New Member

Are you trouble with hosting your website? Don't worry!! cloud VPS hosting India help you faster web hosting. Cloud hosting is the best hosting service that makes a better performance for your website. Cloud hosting is an entirely different animal. I guess you could say it’s a little like renting. With normal hosting, you get a machine that gives you resources, like memory and CPU time. With Cloud hosting, you don’t have a machine. Your hardware is virtual, which brings a whole host of cool benefits. It’s pretty advanced and can be pretty cost effective when compared with the other types of hosting.