Windows IIS installation

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by maximilian, Jan 6, 2016.

1. maximilian

maximilian New Member

Hi!

I'm running into some issues when trying to set up subrion on my IIS web server.

I can see the first page of the installation but when I click next I get an error, although all requirements are green.

I've tried to change the URL ReWrite module to the mod_rewrite rules (in the directory) by importing them. I've also tried to convert them manually and using web tools, with no success.

So my situation is that, either I see an error page, or i get an infinet redirect loop..

I'm running Windows Server 2012 R2, IIS 8.5, PHP 7.02, URL Rewrite 3 all with port 80 and 443.

Also, I've tried older php versions such as 5.6 and 5.5, as well configuring URL rewrite on the module page and directly in the configuration code itself.

I'd appreciate any help I could get, really looking forward to using this system!
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our software.
    It's definitely related to mod_rewrite issue. We have not tested our software with URLRewrite module for IIS, though it works fine with ISAPIRewrite 3.

Sorry, I am afraid we cannot help here, as your server does not fit our software requirements. If you have any chance, please switch to Apache.

Thanks!
  3. saviofernandes

saviofernandes New Member

i had some same issues with certificates I've deleted the old certs, confirmed that the new certs are bound to 443, restarted iis, restarted windows, still getting the old certs served up.

Oddly, the correct certificate is being used with either the server name or localhost, it's just the dns address I'm looking to use that's stuck on the old certificate.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018