xooArticles 1.0.00 [FREE] Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by admin, Dec 5, 2007.

1. admin

admin Guest

Greetings,

I'm happy to announce a release of xooArticles 1.0.00 [FREE] version. It is a powerful article management software that have easy to use interface and lots of features.

The steps you should make to get this version:

1. Register yourself
    2. Download the version
    3. Enjoy

Note it's a free version and it has a limited functionality in comparison to our paid version.

xooArticles Publishing Suite is a perfect choice for building a blog site, publishing community.
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

And here is another simple and lightweight template for xooArticles Free 1.0.00. You should unzip it into templates/ directory.

Attached Files:

3. WTM

WTM New Member

Hi Guys,

You should post side-by-side comparison table of all features available in the free and full version. There is nothing on the main site and I did not see any descriptions here in the forum either.

People were asking questions about your script on the other forum I am member of and I could not find any answers for them...
  4. Vasily_B.

Here is features comparison, xooArticles Free v1.0.00 vs. xooArticles v1.1.00. I don't know how to format text here properly, therefore I'm attach it as a file.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  5. rallen

rallen New Member

I haven't tried the pro version of this script but after using the free version it looks to me like this might be a good tool for publishing press releases on an eSyndicat site. Offering advertisers (or potential advertisers) the ability to publish company press releases on your site can add a tremendous amount of value to an eSyndicat site, not just in terms of an added feature but also in terms of creating original content for the search engines.

It would of course help if we could create a template for either eSyndicat or xooArticles that would give both the same look-n-feel (the xooArticle templates are much better looking). Right now I am working with Word Press because I believe I can incorporate it into the Glassy template (the only eSyndicat template I find professional looking enough for my sites - IMHO), but I would prefer a script more or less native to eSyndicat that is going to mature with eSyndicat.
  6. Vasily_B.

We are planning to merge eSyndicat and xooArticles in the future and it will have common templates ;)
  7. rallen

rallen New Member

Is there a rough guess on when the above will be done? 2 months? 6 months?

Another question: any chance we'll see a template for either script that is similar in style to vBulletin?
  8. Vasily_B.

I suppose, we'll release xooArticles and eSyndicat on one platform in 4 month.
    WRT template, we are not planning to create such template, but you can order any template for additional fee.
  9. Suxx

Suxx New Member

Hi
    where ist the Download for xooArticles 1.0.00?
  10. Vasily_B.