xooArticles SEO advantages

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by admin, Jan 31, 2007.

1. admin

admin Guest

Greetings all,
    First of all I would like to write why I created this forum. The answer is simple. SEO is a very important part of any web site. Good positions in SERPs bring more traffic to your site and of course your site becomes more and more popular.
    Here we will discuss all possible ways to make xooArticles Software more search engine friendly.

Let's start from xooArticles urls. They look like a static because we use Apache mod_rewrite module. Later I will explain more and more
  2. admin

admin Guest

Hi all,

You all know recently we installed kayako helpdesk on our site in order to help our customers using ticket system. I def like this software but I do not understand one thing. Why don't they make it SE friendly? AFAIK vBulletin is not seo friendly but there are many 3rd party packages for it to be seo friendly. I tried to find anything similar for Kayako eSupport and I could not find any :(

I went to their support forums and wondered how many requests they have to make their script seo friendly. And they do not pay attention to these requests.

So I decided to make some seo tricks myself. Now our knowledgebase section has quite friendly URLs and I hope this section will be indexed well in main search engines.

If you have any ideas about FAQs please share them and I will add their solutions in our Knowledgebase section.