xooArticles transforms to Subrion Site Management Software

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2008.

1. admin

admin Guest

Greetings,

xooArticles Publishing Software is now a part of Subrion Site Management Software. All the accounts have been moved to the new site and xooarticles.com will not work anymore.
    People who have purchased xooArticles have a good advantage over the rest customers as they will get a license of our Classifieds package FOR FREE.

Paid customers should send an email with their order number to sales at subrion dot com and we will assign appropriate privileges ASAP.
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi all,
    I would like to add the following..

Subrion Site Management Software is not 100% completed yet though we already have a pre beta version on our local server. I hope we will be able to release it in March. Anyhow we have a lot of work to do and we keep development as fast as possible.

Subrion Site Management Software will be some sort of stand alone CMS that would have separate mega packages that would extend its functionality. 2 packages are planned for the first time - Classifieds and Publishing

Now these packages are standalone scripts that can be used together. They have their own set of functionality that would perfect suit their functional needs.

Let me know if you have any questions