YelloPages Script, Web Directory and Auto Classifieds

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by IndiaGarage, Dec 28, 2011.

1. IndiaGarage

IndiaGarage New Member

Hello,

I just want to know YellowPages Script, Web Directory and Auto Classifieds, I can install all this scripts in Vbulletin I mean whether they are applicable with Vbulletin Interface, I want some customization for the same. Can you please help me for the same, as I am not sure about the same, i am not able to any appropiate answer for the same, whether all the above scripts works with Vbulletin 4 or not.
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

We have a bridge for vBulletin software and some other forums, like SMF & VanillaForums
  3. Paul69

Paul69 New Member

Hello simon

how about bridge with phpbb3

Please let me know if there is any bridge between subrion and phpbb3

Thanks
    Paul
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Paul,

Just decided to update this thread. We've started to work on phpBB 3 bridge. Anyhow, we do recommend to use Vanilla as a simple addon as the forums.

Thanks!
  5. rihaankhan

rihaankhan New Member

Don’t try to convince people of your product’s value. That takes more effort and isn’t what you should be doing. Explaining is required, but convincing is something altogether different – I didn’t have the time or patience to try to show that there was value in a new website. If they didn’t see it, then they didn’t have any money or they were old-school and likely going to be tons of work to convince.

Small commitments lead to larger commitments. I didn’t ask for the sale right away. I didn’t ask for an hour of their time. I didn’t ask for them to meet for coffee. I asked for 5 minutes of their time over the phone. If they liked what I had to say, then I’d ask for 30 minutes of their time to show.
    Don’t leave voice mails for people unless they know who you are. Only leave voice mails for follow-up calls.

It is okay to call as often as 5 times per week (once per day), but only leave one voicemail per week in follow-up. It is safer to call only 2-3 times per week, and you should call less often as time goes on so you’re not annoying. I’d say up to 5 calls the first week, 3 calls in week 2, 2 calls in week 3, and 1 call per week after that for follow-up. Just a general set of guidelines.