Yellow pages cannot add more than one category

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by jchrislemmer, Nov 22, 2016.

1. jchrislemmer

jchrislemmer New Member

Good day,

I have a website called http://www.bookbillboards.co.za/ where we make use of the Yellow pages package.

Now, everything seems to work okay, except for the categories. I have 1 category on the site as a test, and whenever I want to add another, it get an error:
    • Category already exists.
    When I delete my only existing category to try and fix the issue, I can add another, but whenever I want to add a 2nd category, I get an error. Also, I see that even though I delete all the categories and start from scratch, the category IDs don't start at 1 again, they continue where they left off, so I assume there is some foreign ID being generated. I have looked through the tables and have dropped everything from tables that contain "YP" but nothing seems to work.

Also, when I try and add a new venue, I can see a list of all the locations loading. But none of the categories load, the box is just empty.

Would someone please be able to assist?

Please let me know should you require login details.

Thanks
    Chris
  2. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @jchrislemmer,

Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk with control panel details (cPanel, Plesk ...) or FTP details (hostname, username, password)
    We'll investigate and fix the issue.

Thanks.
  3. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

The field title can be repeated in the category list.
    The field title alias has to have a unique name, because it will be part of the URL.
    Exemple:
    Title alias : name, name1, name2, name3....
    Andrew_G. and Dayir_A. like this.