Yellow Pages Script 3.1.2 released!

Discussion in 'Yellow Pages Script / Local Directory Script' started by Vasily B., Apr 2, 2014.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi all,

Great news here! We've finally completed the most expected version of yellow pages script - 3.1.2! We spent weeks implementing new features, and testing them. I'm sure you will like this version.

Here is the changelog:
    You can see the details in our issue tracker: http://dev.subrion.org/versions/105

The most significant feature is the availability to disable locations filter and use the yellow pages for local guide or business directory websites.

Upgrade is included from 3.1.1 version. The package can be used on 3.1.5 core version only.

Upgrade instructions:
    1. Make sure your core version uses 3.1.5
    2. Upload 3.1.2 yellow pages package
    3. Go to Admin Dashboard / Extensions / Packages and click Upgrade button

That's it. And don't forget to make backups!

Demo can be seen here:
    http://demos.subrion.com/yellowpages/

Let us know if you have any questions.
  2. Be_Visible

Be_Visible New Member

Hi, is there any update on the next version of the yellowpages? There are a few features in the roadmap that I'm looking forward to.
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Unfortunately no news here regarding the new version of yellow pages script. We are working on the new core version, and once it's completed we will get back to the packages development again.

I'm afraid you can only expect the new version of yellow pages script by September. Thanks!
  4. cuvelier82

cuvelier82 New Member

Hy we got problems with adding Companies in Yellow Pages. "Database error" any idea why? And bunch of errors we see in console log. Images avatars not working but we have correct rights etc. We need that some one check this and fix that we can use it for our client. Thank you for replay. I hope that i posted in correct sections.
  5. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member